Monday, May 24, 2010

today it hurts to smile

no not because I had work done (although ask me again on wednesday when I will have had work done), but because my beloved ended, are beloveds allowed to end?  I thought they were timeless, all encomapssing and never-ending...i guess two out of three isn't bad. Ah LOST, you will be missed with your mindf*%kery, time-bending stories, your handsome men and beautiful kickass women (Claire, even in your state of crazy you were lovely, dirty, but lovely) Kate, I hate you as much as I love you and Sun, so tragic.  The finale made me sob recklessly in the company of friends wearing costumes and eating dharma snacks, including some polar bear cupcakes, which were delicious Erin, thank you.  I have questions, but can't seem to talk about them right now (it just hurts too much..sob)...i'll wait...i'll let them perculate...and then I will start watching all over again, and again and again...huh...maybe it can be never-ending...oh sure I know what your thinking, Claire isn't the only one that's three cups of crazy, but hey...that's just the way I roll.

2 comments:

  1. After seeing you for last week and all the hype and the drama I witnessed which was leading up to the season finale of Lost, even though I hadn"t a clue what you were talking about. I believe what you just said. Call me crazy too, for---- I am your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really over Chrissy. We can watch it again and again and again, discuss it and theorize and love all those characters and cry and eat cupcakes...

    I have questions too. That's why I'm going to pre-order the LOST encyclopedia!

    I know how you feel though. Lost. Sad. Tired. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete