Saturday, April 17, 2010

and she's back...


Well, it was a week full of misses until Friday rolled around, the assignments were endless, Sylvie picked this week to start tantruming (awesome, by the way), we hummed and hawed over the house, we worried about this, fought about that (I was rather unpleasent this week...I know, hard to imagine...right?), and then Friday came around and we got a hit...a couple of them actually...we bought the house...hoorah! (now only 10.5 months to wait to move in), I finished those bloody assignments, save a tiny one and we found a great sushi resturant...relief!


So today, from what I hear, is the first day of the rest of my life and I can't make any more excuses. I WILL go for a run tonight, well a walk/run, to save the knees and I'll gear up for the TC 10K which is fast approaching (7 days...i'm so not ready), but i'm not opposed to walking it, so I should be fine. I pulled out my wii sports active today and fully intend to not only gaze upon the box, but to actually unwrap it and stare at the cd...it's a big step.

It's going to be a fun filled weekend (it's half over, i better get crackin')to celebrate a multitude of things, of course, now I should really find some friends to help me celebrate, Sylvie is cool and all, but it's really hard to drink with her.

Looking forwad to the sun coming out and rendering myself officially out of hibernation and looking forward to seeing you all in some capacity very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am planning to run for 12 min, walk for 2 min, x however many times it takes to do the 10K. Want to run together?

    Also... hooray for the house! We'll be neighbours before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete