Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i'm still up...


it's late, getting really late for someone who gets a wake up call between 5:30 and 6:30 each day, i've already been to bed once (didn't take). I didn't work as hard as I should have today, a lot of running around getting information about this and that in an attempt to make a final decision about "the house"...still don't know, although leaning more so towards....yes! Oh the anxiety, and Erin please let Amanda know that mine just might be on par with hers at this point (ARRG!).

Patiently waiting for the knot in my neck to ease on down the road as its really knot needed at this point in time (get it...yes I recognize that i am lame, please forego letting me know a second time) I've eaten all Sylvie's easter chocolate, what tiny amount we gave her, next year we are going to need way more...damn you mini eggs! I'm feeling low with the impending end of my absolutely favourite show in the whole wide world...oh LOST what will I do when you end, when my imaginary boyfriends have gone, when I can no longer look at the tv and say...I hate you Evangeline Lily for just being so beautiful, all dirty in jeans and a t-shirt holding a gun and I hate you Kate, you don't deserve either...*sigh*

6 more sleeps until my day...think i will hold off on the celebration until after the 16th...I know how you were all (all three of you) looking so forward to it...so hold on, ok.

Think I'll hit the hay, hope it takes this time

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Amanda will not be pleased to hear that...

    I will be lost without LOST too. I don't know how long the mourning period will be. Sigh. Did you see it last night? Oh Desmond! Oh Daniel! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete