Friday, April 23, 2010

It might have been too much...

It was a late start to the day...8:30 to be exact, I got to sleep in because someone called for daddy instead of mummy (bless her heart) and bless daddy for sucking it up.  Managed a run, a long one, with less walking and way more running, it felt good...it made me happy.  It rained and it didn't phase me, I kind of liked it.  Am I ready for my 10K on Sunday...umm...probably not, but hey, I'll give it a shot.

Felt so good that I did an ab workout when I got home, becuase apparently my philosophy is go big or go home...or injure yourself (we'll see).  Then as if that wasn't enough I decided to hit a Moksha class (it was a Karma Class...for charity)...I hurt, although not as bad as I'm going to hurt tomorrow...yikes!

I realize that it might have been too much, but I feel great, so we'll see.  Wish me luck, running soon.

FYI: http://www.mokshayogavictoria.com/

2 comments:

  1. Dont over do it today! GOOD LUCK Love "Da moma"

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DID IT! We are both so proud of our little girl, The RUNNER!

    ReplyDelete