Monday, April 5, 2010

fun can really take a lot out of you...






It was a long and eventful weekend, not that we did a lot. There was chocolate and chewy things, a birthday tea party, visits from friends and family, some beer, some pushing, a bit of babysitting, more beer, chocolate...did I already say chocolate? There was a lot of chocolate, several very long visits to the park and a trip to the petting zoo. Phew...of course now I must get back to the 1 billion assignemtns that I must submit before the 16th (ugh)...clearly that is why I am currently blogging.
My 35th birthday is 7 short sleeps away and I'm not excited at all, which is disappointing because I LOVE my birthdays and this year, unlike last year, I am pretty well rested and plan to remember it...what to do, what to do? I think I need to buckle down, get at least half of the billion done and then just sit back and relax next monday...is it possible...i'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment