Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"squeeeeee...it's gleeeeee!"


I'm to busy to go into detail about how excited I am that Glee is returning tonight, it almost makes losing LOST bareable...i said almost.

So in tribute to Sue Sylvester and the Glee crew I give you this:

"I'm reasonably confident you will be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club, and finding a hair style that doesn't make you look like a lesbian. Love ya like a sister."

and that is how sue "c"'s it!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I really must give this show a try. Everyone I know raves about it.

    Nothing will make losing LOST bearable though. I wish you hadn't mentioned it. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOST *sob*

    Glee will make better. Glee will make it better. Glee will make it better.

    ReplyDelete