Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've heard of green with envy, but green with homeworK?


it's 11 am, I've had 4 cups of coffee, two bananas and am currently on my second bowl of cereal...I'm feeling a little green and a lot gross; although I have managed to pull off quite a few assignments. I calculated how many were left while I was supposed to be sleeping at 3 am this morning (why i just didn't get up and get to work is beyond me), the magic number is 20...20 in 6 days. I'm hopeful and a little bit sick about it. If I can recruit Blaine to make a toy for me (hilarious thought) and get the mum's at playgroup to force their kids to play with that toy, take some pictures and then forge an evaluation...everything should fall into place. There is that small matter of the 3000 word research essay, but hey I've been in University before, I know what an all nighter looks like...quality aside, I can blather on and on and on...much like I am doing right now. This will get done.

oh hey, on the bright side, turns out that wasn't a wrinkle yesterday, I just slept funny on my face...phew...think I'll have another cup of coffee to propel me through lunch.

1 comment:

  1. did our little models do their part of your homework do you think you have the pics you need? I hope for you hun and again the offer is here if you need a few hours please feel comfortable to bring Syl over, I would love to have to temper tantrum(er) play together!!!

    ReplyDelete